THE STORY since 2015
We are a group of (ex-) international hockey players. We know how it feels to step in the arena, the passion, the excitement, the joy and the tears. But most important the live changing opportunities we had. All these expertise we gained during our careers comes together in this training platform. Our mission is to give back to the sport and to help all hockey girls to believe in their dreams, based on our values and our vision. We help to create the next generation of strong girls & athletes.
- GIRL POWER
- INNOVATIVE HOCKEY SKILLS
- INTERNATIONAL EXPERIENCE
- CREATING A PERFORMANCE MINDSET
- VALUE BASED COACHING
- REINFORCE THE INDIVIDUAL IN A TEAM ENVIRONMENT
- FUN FUN FUN
INTERNATIONAL HOCKEY CAMP GIRLS
August 8th evening – August 13th afternoon 2021
HIGH PERFORMANCE INVITATION CAMP
ONLY ON INVITATION
June 29th – July 4th 2021
6 x Best Belgian Player – 140 caps for Belgium – 6 x Winner Belgian league – 1 x Winner Spanish league & Copa de la Reine
FIH high performance coach & educator – EHF mentor coach – Head Coach U18 Girls – Belgium National Team – Head Coach RAHC Winner Belgian League
2 x Olympic GOLD medalist – 75 caps for South Africa – 115 caps for The Netherlands – 3 x Olympian
KNHB certificated Coach
3 x Winner of the Belgian league – 120 caps for Belgium – Indoor international
FIH Level 3 coach – FIH educator – EHF mentor Coach – U16 girls Belgium National Team
FOUNDERS & INSPIRED BY
Goalkeeper of the Belgian National Team – 1 x Winner Rising Star Belgium – 1 x Winner Belgian league – Goalkeeper of the Belgium national Indoor Team
Physical education teacher
ADEPS certified trainer/coach
- A passion to share
- Empowering and inspiring young girls through sports
- Talent development for girls who want to make a difference in their own lives
- High quality training and expertise
- Consulting in high performance sport
- Give back to the sport and contribute to the bigger picture
We have an approach that seeks a balance between teamwork and individual development. The method consists of 2 pillars in which the development of hockey in general is central.
- Our coaches have experience at the highest level. They focus on the sport and general development through a “values based” coaching approach. A positive attitude, an individual approach within the framework of cooperation and extreme fun. After all, you have to love what you do, to be successful one day. All our trainers did performed on an elite level.
- Technical innovation in hockey. A lot of attention is paid to the content of the training sessions. Our program is updated every year with the latest developments in the field of training. We use innovative material.